Re: Trying to recover a corrupted Undo Tablespace

From: Funky Paw <rgaudet77_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2005 11:45:02 -0700

Sorry, my mistake. I can connect sys as sysDBA but when I try to connect / as sysDBA, (I thought this was the same as connecting as sys), I get ORA-01031 Insufficient Priveleges. The account that I am logged into the machine is a local Administrator. Thanks Received on Mon Oct 03 2005 - 13:45:02 CDT