Re: 8i SQL Plus Edit Question

From: Terry Dykstra <tddykstra_at_forestoil.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:50:45 GMT

Whenever I run into the 'paste' limited in sqlplus, I just create a x.sql file and paste into that file. Executing a .sql file doesn't have the length limitation.
Alternatively, you can paste in chunks in sqlplus and that will work fine too. So pasting 10 lines of 1000 characters each will work, whereas one line 10000 will not.

--
Terry Dykstra
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.