Re: easiest way to copy one DB to another?

From: barneytoe <barneytoe_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Sep 2005 08:17:37 -0700

This won't work as the target DB is on unix and destination is XP.

I'm assuming I should do something like this then:

  1. import schema, not in FULL mode
  2. import data only, not the indexes, triggers, grants, and constraints
  3. import the indexes
  4. all other objects such as views, constraints, triggers etc

chris Received on Wed Sep 21 2005 - 10:17:37 CDT