BECOME [ANY] USER Privilege

From: Fred <noway_at_jose.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:30:35 -0400

I am trying to understand a bit more about this privilege. Oracle's documentation only states that it is required for export/import, which I think is a bit short on explanation.

Can anyone point me to a reference, or provide a quick description of this privilege? I am looking for Oracle 9i or 10g compatibility.

TIA Fred Received on Wed Sep 21 2005 - 09:30:35 CDT