easiest way to copy one DB to another?

From: barneytoe <barneytoe_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2005 15:23:14 -0700

I have two ora 9.2 DBs, and simply want to copy one to another. The 2nd DB doesn't necessarily have all the same views and such, but I'd like to just force it to be an exact copy, if possible.

I do have SYS login capabiltieis on target DB.

Is there an easy way to do this?

I read about sqlplus copy capabilities, but not sure that'll create views and users and such.

thanks.

chris Received on Tue Sep 20 2005 - 17:23:14 CDT