Re: Annual C.D.O OW Meet and Greet

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:44:37 -0700

Mark Townsend wrote:

> Following the annual tradition, I will be hosting a meet and greet for
> c.d.o denizens attending OW this year (or even for those living
> locally). Daniel Morgan will be co-host. Larry, while not attending,
> will graciously buy the first round.
>
> Date: Sep 20th
> Time: 6:00 pm onwards
> Location: 661 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94105
>
> Please RSVP to my email above. If we get big numbers I will book a
> room, otherwise we will just belly up to the bar.

We are confirmed for tomorrow night Tuesday Sept 20th, at 6:00pm onwards. The name of the establishment is the Thirsty Bear, at 661 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94105

The following people have RSVPed, others are welcome to attend if they are in the area
Mark Bole
Glen Stromquist
Jum Kennedy
Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Sep 19 2005 - 09:44:37 CDT