Re: Unions With Grouping Group Values

From: Tim Marshall <TIMMY!_at_PurplePandaChasers.Moertherium>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:03:23 -0230

Tim Marshall wrote:

> Thanks for your help so far, hopefully, I'm forgetting something simple.

Terry, you don't need to answer, I figured it out.

I found I had to have the column names in the outside query match exactly the actual column names, not the alias (plural = alia?). So for the union selects in which I had inserted a 0 for a transaction total that was actually a column name, say FWOR_HOURS, in another table, I had to have an alias for that 0, ie, 0 "FWOR_HOURS".

Everything went smoothly after that. Hurray!

--
Tim    http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~tmarshal/
^o<