HOW TO: Create a trigger for ctxsys.context?

From: <jimi_xyz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2005 09:22:29 -0700

I think i posted in the wrong group before, or maybe no one wants to answer my question..

I have 5 colummns that are indexed using ctxsys.context. When a user adds some more information to one of these columns; the columns need to automatically re-index themselves. Not to sure how to accomplish this and example or web page would be very help full.

Thank you,
Jimi Received on Thu Sep 15 2005 - 11:22:29 CDT