How to find Column name - ORA-01438: value larger than specified precision allows

From: <goyald_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2005 13:31:31 -0700

Hello
I have a very large table with many columns that can cause this. Input is coming through external application integration and we do not have control on code that inserts data in our table. We can however change precision in the table.

Problem is that I can not find a way to get name of offending column. Are their any suggestions?

Regards Received on Wed Sep 14 2005 - 15:31:31 CDT