Re: Why Statistics doesn't match reponse time?

From: Godfrey <holdew2_at_lycos.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2005 10:00:45 -0700

> Bin wrote:
> >Great response Jonathan as usual. Very refreshing compared to other
> >regular posters such as one on this thread asking "why are you running
> >9.2.0.3?"
>
> Fully agree.

Are you referring to Daniel A Morgan. Surely not! He is so helpful, never rude, and has earned the right to be a bully in this newsgroup. Well that is what David Fitzjarrell and a small clique believe anyway. You do not want to taunt these newsgroup bullys with comments like yours, you will only come off second best. So let's have no more of this blasphemy or innuendo, Daniel and his disciples are Oracle gods and you aspire to them ;)

Jonathan you are professional. You are knowledgeable. The Lewis/Kyte school of writing and newgroup contribution should set an example to us all. Thank you. I only wish I could let these arrogant know-it-all bastards go unchallenged.

Godfrey Received on Mon Sep 12 2005 - 12:00:45 CDT