Re: How to uninstall Oracle8 (Server)

From: User <user_at_domain.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:22:18 +0200

Thanks for youyr reply.

> You could (if the environment allows) restart the server, after you've shutdown
> and either removed Oracle Services or disabled them. The file locks will then be gone.
I can see that it's my main problem at the moment - how to remove services, generally, not only those connected with Oracle. Probably I should know it, but I must admit that I don't. Could you tell me please how to do it? I mean how to remove services not to stop them or to switch as manual, of course.

Reagrds
User Received on Fri Sep 09 2005 - 07:22:18 CDT