The opmn thing-a-majick

From: Billy <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 9 Sep 2005 00:11:05 -0700

I have ons.log files that are growing GB's in size with the message "Local connection 0,127.0.0.1,6100 invalid form factor" repeated continuously.

The opmn resides in an HTMLDB 1.6 home, installed from the 10.1.0.3 Companion CD for 64bit Linux.

Searching on Metalink turned up bug report 3710147 (which is not a bug). Never used opmn as I'm an old Apache user used to my own custom modded apachectl. Exactly what is the logging problem here with opmn - which manual contain the gory config details for opmn?

And just why opmn and no longer apachectl.. why fix something that's not broken? Or is there a bigger picture here?

--
Billy