good way to bootstrap knowledge about oracle server side operation?

From: Mark Harrison <mh_at_pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:14:50 GMT

So, I'm investigating oracle, and there's not a lot of inhouse expertise with it. We've got a fairly good handle on the client side of things, and would like to become more familiar with how things operate on the server side.

Are there any particularly good resources out there?

Many TIA,
Mark

--
Mark Harrison