Re: Is it possible to filter or hook the Oracle SQL parser?

From: Shangwu <sqi_at_nospam.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:50:23 -0400

Daniel,

Thank you again for the response. Even if I set some partition's tablespace read-only, it still affects the server's performance. If I take them offline and rewrite query's FROM clause for online partitions only, the performance should become better. Would you please to provide any example of your creativity using DBMS_RLS to rewriting a query's FROM clause?

Regards,

Shangwu