8.1.7 shutdown

From: Alessandro <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:10:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,
I'm in trouble with a 8.1.7 rdbms which fails to shutdown cleanly on a Win2000 server; in detail, when server is rebooted alert log shows a crash recovery, I tried to close db manually and it works well; I found this issue also on Metalink, but some unavailable patches are required. Is there any workaround and/or fix to this problem (before the db gets corrupted)?

Thanks for your help,

Alessandro