Re: Last Row Inserted

From: at\ <_at_>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:11:50 +0200

DA Morgan wrote:

> Nothing prevents you from loading Table2 with the query of your choice.
> Nothing prevents you from doing an insert into Table2.
>
> What do you see as being the issue(s)?

If I create an writeable materialized view and insert into it, won't the data that I insert be copied over to the master table? I don't want that to happen.

I've tried a few different setups and haven't been able to configure it such that data that I add to the materialized view persists and does not get replicated back to the master.

If I write the query such that it excludes data that would not appear on the master, then it just disappears on the next refresh. Received on Tue Sep 06 2005 - 06:11:50 CDT