Re: db file multiblock read count

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 23:50:32 +0200

On 1 Sep 2005 06:56:24 -0700, "sushil" <shettysushil_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>any idea about the exact parameter to look for the supported I/O on
>your OS.does it come out in kmtune?
>
>sushil

Usually info like this is in the platform specific documentation. I have a strong feeling your application is a mess, and you are now trying to resolve your performance problems by hacking yourself out and applying silver bullet tuning methods. Needless to say: this is not going to work, ever!

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA