Re: 10g RAC on a single physical server

From: <efiryago_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Sep 2005 08:26:59 -0700

That's the exactly my purpose to learn and get up to sped with the 10g RAC technology, not for production. I've got just a single 2-CPU PC server 1GB RAM with a local SCSI storage, so I believe it's sufficient for the experiment. My goal is to try to set up 10gR2 RAC Fedora Core (guess the latest release of it is 4). BTW, it would be interesting to hear if anyone tried that platform. Otherwise I probably will need to get something like RedHat 4 Enterprise Linix eval or SuSe which are supported for 10g.

Thanks,
-Eugene Received on Thu Sep 01 2005 - 10:26:59 CDT