Re: Omletv6 is released

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 28 Aug 2005 08:57:14 -0700

fitzjarrell_at_cox.net wrote:
> Comments embedded.
> hpuxrac wrote:
> > fitzjarrell_at_cox.net wrote:

> > > 2) Someone can actually download the product from the links provided,
> > > as the first link does not work (a message stating the evaluation
> > > period for Omlet 4.0 has expired and, thus, no download is provided)
> > > and the remaining links all reference Omlet 4.0, not 6.0 as
> > > 'advertised'.
> >
> > Mr. Fitzjarrel if you wish the author to fix the links perhaps a nicer
> > message would be appropriate.
> >

> Were you to take the time and follow the history of Omlet you'd
> discover I don't care if he fixes his links or not. His arrogance and
> extremely rude behaviour in this newsgroup, coupled with his spurious
> spam using any account name he wishes (see some recent posts by
> 'damorgan_at_damorgan.org', 'Janet Burleson', 'DonBurlesonIsASackOfManur'
> as well as posts by omlet, omletv4 and now omletv6 as well as any post
> from teraknowledgesystems.com) have made him unwelcome here.
>

> > Probably this posting as well as responses should go to the marketplace
> > not cdos.
>

> We have already told him this, on numerous occasions, which you would
> also have discovered had you investigated the history of Omlet. I
> suggest you search the archives for any and all Omlet posts and finally
> realise what a blight to this newsgroup he has become.
>

> David Fitzjarrell

OK then why did you feel the need to repeat the posting and ask for corrected links if you did not really want them?

If I understand then you are just repeating things that you don't want in the first place.

I guess I don't understand what the purpose of your post was if there was a purpose. Received on Sun Aug 28 2005 - 10:57:14 CDT