Re: Omletv6 is released

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 28 Aug 2005 07:41:15 -0700

Comments embedded.
hpuxrac wrote:
> fitzjarrell_at_cox.net wrote:
> > Omletv6 wrote:
> > > Dear DBA,
> > >
> > > You are cordially invited to test and review our 100%
> > > pure Java Oracle 10g Monitoring Applet (OMLET).
> >
> > 2) Someone can actually download the product from the links provided,
> > as the first link does not work (a message stating the evaluation
> > period for Omlet 4.0 has expired and, thus, no download is provided)
> > and the remaining links all reference Omlet 4.0, not 6.0 as
> > 'advertised'.
>
> Mr. Fitzjarrel if you wish the author to fix the links perhaps a nicer
> message would be appropriate.

Were you to take the time and follow the history of Omlet you'd discover I don't care if he fixes his links or not. His arrogance and extremely rude behaviour in this newsgroup, coupled with his spurious spam using any account name he wishes (see some recent posts by 'damorgan_at_damorgan.org', 'Janet Burleson', 'DonBurlesonIsASackOfManur' as well as posts by omlet, omletv4 and now omletv6 as well as any post from teraknowledgesystems.com) have made him unwelcome here.

> Probably this posting as well as responses should go to the marketplace
> not cdos.

We have already told him this, on numerous occasions, which you would also have discovered had you investigated the history of Omlet. I suggest you search the archives for any and all Omlet posts and finally realise what a blight to this newsgroup he has become.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sun Aug 28 2005 - 09:41:15 CDT