How to tell what delete_rule in user_constraints

From: <dominica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2005 18:20:48 -0700

Hi All,

   There is an interesting question come up in my work.

In my work, there is different kind of DELETE_RULE, like "ON DELETE CASCADE" and "ON DELETE SET NULL".

But after create table with these 2 different constraints, if you query the user_constraints.delete_rule, you will only see "CASCASE" and "NO ACTION" in that column.

So my question is who to distinguish between "ON DELETE SET NULL" and the really "NO ACTION" constraints.

I am wondering whether there is other V$ table I could look at .

Thanks,

Dominica Received on Wed Aug 24 2005 - 20:20:48 CDT