Re: Help! 9.0.2 dead!

From: none <tpcolson_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2005 18:56:21 -0700

yes and no. For me to contact them, I'd have to go through our Campus tech support. First they'll treat me like an idiot. Then they'll say they're busy. In about 2-4 months, I'll get an Oracle Ticket opened.

I do, however, have all the archive logs since install date. Received on Wed Aug 24 2005 - 20:56:21 CDT