Re: Moving from Oracle 8i on Windows to 10G on RH Linux

From: <ronnie_yours_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2005 08:28:23 -0700

Thanks Daniel,

The reason we are thinking of Linux is because we are having issues with oracle on windows. We are hitting the 1.7G thread limit with windows and my understanding is that it wont be an issue with linux.

We have to reboot the server once a week or else it crashes by itself when it 1.7G on the oracle.exe thread.

Also with who do we have to sign the contarct. With RHL I assume.

Thanks
Ron Received on Mon Aug 22 2005 - 10:28:23 CDT