Standby Database in Oracle 10g Standard Edition

From: dariusz <dadamiak_at_wp.pl>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:42:32 +0200

 Hi,
How can I create and manage standby database for Oracle10g standard edition?

Data Guard is not available for this version.

Could someone point me to detailed documentation (or howto or someth) for standby configuration for standard edition, step by step?  Any pointers would be highly appreicated

Thanks and Regards,

Dariusz Received on Fri Aug 12 2005 - 02:42:32 CDT