sending a clob in the refcursor?

From: <jimi_xyz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Aug 2005 12:01:33 -0700

Hi,
Is there anyway to select a clob with the refcursor? Let me explain.

mytable =

id | name | addressCLOB = type clob

1  | Tom  | NY
2  | Sal  | CA
3  | Jed  | PA
4  | ed   | NJ

Now what i want to do is...
 api code..

GlSql := 'select id, name, addressCLOB from mytable ' ||

         'where id = 2';

OPEN cv for glSql;

-I have been working with a larger query and keep getting this error

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01003: no statement parsed

I beleive its because of the Clob but i am not sure.

Thank you,
Jimmie Received on Thu Aug 11 2005 - 14:01:33 CDT