Re: ORA-04088 ORA-01403 & ORA-06512 Errors

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:06:42 +0200

vik.jogi_at_gmail.com schrieb:
> Hey Maxim,
>
> Thanx for your prompt reply. I dont see product_user_profile table.
> Please help me install this one. Which script to run to get this on the
> database? By the way do you have answer to my question. I would greatly
> appreciate if you can help me out in this issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Vik Jogi

Sorry, have overlook your second question. Errors you are expecting are due to wrong logic you implemented. By SELECT ... INTO VARIABLE you must get exactly one row, in case you have no rows or more than 1 rows you'll get exceptions which are not handled in your trigger. As you exclude explicitly audsid 0, you get automatically NO_DATA_FOUND by connections of SYS.

Best regards

Maxim Received on Thu Aug 11 2005 - 12:06:42 CDT