Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2005 11:50:56 -0700

bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> My objection was to terse short postings that contained little more
> than RTFM. If all I could write was RTFM I wouldn't bother and move
> onto the next message in the thread.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/about?hl=en scroll down a bit and look at the all-time posters. Think on that a bit. Sometimes, concision is a good thing. Sometimes, concession is a good thing.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"The greatest skew in intelligence is found in an evaluation of IQ