Re: admin password in oracle

From: Boz <bozboyle_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2005 11:45:01 -0700

Thanks Daniel for a very quick reply. This sounds rather complex and long winded for an Oracle newbie. Is there no short cut like resetting the admin password to give me full read write access or is there a default oracale password that I could use just in case they have left it at that or am I totally thinking on the wrong lines. Im keen to learn but I think a little knowledge could be dangerous. I wouldnt fancy messing up the system. It would have been great to try the scheduling and qouting and other modules on the system on the demo first. Received on Tue Aug 09 2005 - 13:45:01 CDT