Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <pobox002_at_bebub.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2005 05:10:35 -0700

bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> So if you see someone asking a silly question, why can't you just leave
> it? Why can't you just move on? Why do you have to be so rude and so
> regularly?

Because if you follow this group regularly you will often find that if someone asks a question where the answer is easily available in the documentation and get an answer, what usually follows is another, and another, until some kind soul like Sybrand or Daniel points them to the fine manuals. This is actually helpful as it is more efficient to be able to read, understand and search the documenation for yourself, instead of always having to rely on someone else to do it for you.

Throughout this very tiring thread I have yet to see anyone that supports your singular point of view. In fact one of the people you stand up for in a different thread you linked to (the "pitty on your soul") quote, is a vicious, psychotic, stalking spammer whose product has something to do with scrambled eggs. I suggest you search on that individual's posts also to see what company you keep.

I suggest it about time you learned another acronym and STFU.

--
MJB