Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2005 05:59:11 -0700

pobox002_at_bebub.com wrote:

> has something to do with scrambled eggs

For the benefit of everyone reading this thread, you are referring to that OMLET spammer (although it is spelt OMELET but if an error exists it lies with Amjad Abdullah).

I could give other references. This one just showed the type of rude, and for this post a questionably racist comment, that appears in this newsgroup by a select few. I don't condone that OMLET spammer. He has been very quiet of late. I read somewhere he got shot.

> another, until some kind soul like Sybrand or Daniel points them to the
> fine manuals. This is actually helpful as it is more efficient to be

It is not "until". They don't just do it at the end of a thread when they take pity on the poster, they often write RTFM at the beginning of the thread and kill it off meaning the poster gets no help at all! On other occasions, a flame war starts. Your posting to this newsgroup must be the first time anyone has ever used "kind soul" in the same sentence as Daniel Morgan and Sybrand Bakker too.

> I suggest it about time you learned another acronym and STFU.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?p=dict&String=exact&Acronym=STFU

I assume you don't mean "Star Trek Federation University" :)

Barry Received on Tue Aug 09 2005 - 07:59:11 CDT