Re: Tricky SQL even possible?

From: <michaeljc70_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2005 20:09:35 -0700

I need to take a table of notes that are type LONG and migrate them to a new table consisting of rows with line_nbrs and a 75 character chunks of the LONG. This has already been done via a package, but for testing we need to do it in a script w/o adding anything to the database,if possible. Received on Mon Aug 08 2005 - 22:09:35 CDT