Re: Ugh, sluggish query

From: Chuck <chuck.carson_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2005 04:53:47 -0700

All good info, I will implement today. There is nothing contending with oracle on this box except an apache server. (and very seldom hit) I just started building apps on this box. Eventually it will be heavily loaded.

This could also be related to Sun Volume Manager. This is my first box running SVM, normally running Veritas but we are moving away from Veritas products..

Thx Received on Mon Aug 08 2005 - 06:53:47 CDT