Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:12:05 +1000

bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com apparently said,on my timestamp of 8/08/2005 8:48 PM:

> of my argument, and I have repeated it many times throughout the
> thread, is that you Mladen Gogala wrote RTFM. The problem I have, if I

stone the crows! We have a morals nazi here...

> have one, is that you and others believe you can justify writing RTFM
> or worse. You cannot!

Oh yes we can. RTFM,RTFM,RTFM. There. See? We can. Maybe we *should not*. But we darn well *can*. And don't you dare say otherwise.

> The problem you have is that you can't see what
> my objection is. This is despite me writing it several times. I don't
> know how I can put it any simpler.

The problem you have is that you think you can force others to change their morals to match yours. Grow up and get a thick skin. Or else, get out of Usenet and go back to the cozy little e-mail groups or private fora. They are perfect for that sort of holier-than-thou attitude.

--
Nuno Souto
in sunny Sydney, Australia