Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: Shabble <gbarbour_at_baesystemsdotcom>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:54:13 +0100

> So Mr Mladen Gogala, your behaviour (in my opinion) is unacceptable.
> But you are not alone. And others are defending your swearing which is
> nothing short of incredible.

First,
Now, my mind, converts RTFM to Read The Fine Manual. If someone converts the acronym to swearing then the problem does not lie with the acronym;
only the person of limited vocabulary.
Second,
RTFM -> a mild rebuke, saying you have found this site, you know enough about Oracle to ask the question -
go a bit further and find the answer in the current documentation, it's there.
You are accepted as an Oracle user/dba now start acting like one. Shabble. Received on Mon Aug 08 2005 - 03:54:13 CDT