Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2005 00:54:25 -0700

>From this entire thread, what I take onboard is that is okay to write
RTFM. You all can do it and drum up weak arguments to support the behaviour. It is no skin off my nose. I however am not going to lower myself to your level.

So Mr Mladen Gogala, your behaviour (in my opinion) is unacceptable. But you are not alone. And others are defending your swearing which is nothing short of incredible.

Barry