Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2005 01:38:04 -0700

> >, not from Daniel Morgan or Sybrand Bakker.
>
> Sybrand happens to be a long term member and a really great and
> knowledgeable senior DBA. He posted many extremely useful answers.
> I'd love nothing better then to take a page out of his book.

I know! I have been in this groups for a few years too! As well has posting many extremely useful answers, Syband has posted more than his fair share of rude unhelpful responses too. Many many unhelpful responses. Just look for the threads that having flaming, you will see the familiar names over and over. Just because Sybrand has demonstrably made a positive contribution, it doesn't give him the right to post offensive rude comments. This is my point, but my focus is not on Daniel Morgan or Sybrand Bakker, but you. Mladen you wrote RTFM. This is rude.

Barry Received on Mon Aug 08 2005 - 03:38:04 CDT