Re: No future for DB2

From: Data Goob <datagoob_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 14:19:09 -0400

One thing is for sure Noons, you're just a fucking dickhead, the way you insult people. It really lowered your credibility once you started hurling your trash at people. Some of the brightest minds are here and you are the most disrespectful person I've had to put up with in some time. The way you have resorted to insults tells all of us that you have nothing substantial to argue your points, instead all you can do are personal attacks.

Someday you will be in a situation where you will indeed get your arrogant ass kicked, hopefully a nice clean pop to the face, breaking your nose, and putting you in your place. Then you won't be so quick to insult people, and blather on with your insults and disrespect. My prayer is to be on the bus that you step in front of.

SHAME ON YOU. Received on Sat Aug 06 2005 - 13:19:09 CDT