Refreshing kust one of the MV's in a refresh group

From: <ronnie_yours_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2005 12:41:35 -0700

Hi,

We have oracle 8i and use snapshot replication which gets refreshed every 4 hours.

We need to have one MV belonging to the refresh group to be refreshed on demand when a user does a certain operation.

Is this possible and will it create any problems later on.

We cannot refresh the whole group as it takes around 45 minutes and generates a lot of load on the system.

The MV that needs to be refreshed is a fast refreshable one.

Thanks
Ron Received on Wed Aug 03 2005 - 14:41:35 CDT