Re: Sybrand Bakker: Gets humiliated in public?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 28 Jul 2005 17:01:01 -0700

>> Do you have a problem because he knows a lot about Oracle... or the fact
>> he wields his knowledge like a big club, ready to bash brains out with
>> it at the slightest provocation...
>
> Enough of this nonsense. If you have nothing on-topic to say please post
> in alt.test.

I think Connor and perhaps the poster above are more on target than Mr. Morgan is.

This is a unmoderated forum and people are free to post as they wish.

That's why we are subjected to so much spam from all sorts of people.

But I see no reason why anyone should not feel free to express their opinion on how gracefully or not advice is presented. Received on Thu Jul 28 2005 - 19:01:01 CDT