AIX or W2k3 to run Cluster?

From: psrmc IWNLCSNTAAWD <ok_at_hmmm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:12:15 GMT

Anyone running 10g in a cluster environment? I'm trying to decide between AIX or W2K3 for my cluster. Any tips, advice, horror stories, etc.. Appreciated. The DB is mission critical and HA is a mojor concern. The DB currently runs on a standalone AIX box. Typically, this would be a no brainer but I've heard that 10g and W2K3 play very well together.

Thanks.

PSRMC Received on Wed Jul 20 2005 - 19:12:15 CDT