Re: After I remove the online fuzzy tag of the datafile, can it be safe on standby?

From: AnySQL (d.c.b.a) <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2005 06:47:03 -0700

I am not using my tool to recovery standby, just copy datafile without put tablespace in hot backup mode or rman when building standby, I read the data file header first absolutely, and then read the others block, as a matter of fact, I did a simple test on my small database installed on my notebook with my tool, It works.

One thing not sure is that how oracle determine the start SCN of recovery for a datafile? Accord SCN in the data file headers or others SCN in the data file header?

Thanks.

http://www.anysql.net Received on Tue Jul 05 2005 - 08:47:03 CDT