Re: After I remove the online fuzzy tag of the datafile, can it be safe on standby?

From: AnySQL (d.c.b.a) <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2005 06:50:47 -0700

Why I think of this issue is that when I build standby from a very busy database, If I put database into begin backup mode, too more extra log generated, and if using rman, I must copy to a local directory, and then transfer to remote host, thus make the database host overload on IO.

Thanks.

http://www.anysql.net Received on Tue Jul 05 2005 - 08:50:47 CDT