Re: oralce replication

From: Mehmood Ur Rehman <mehmoodm_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Jul 2005 03:32:09 -0700

Dear Frank:

We have setup Oracle Replication in our company, it is MultiMaster Replicaiton but offcourse it is the requirement of our business. If you have option to use Oracle 9i or 10g, then I would suggest that you should go for Oracle Streams, as it is much more advanced then Oracle Replication. I would also suggest that please go through the metalink site for more information.

Regards
Mehmood
Pakistan