How to test procedure that has OUT params in SQLPlus?

From: ohaya <ohaya_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:16:25 -0400

Hi,

I have created a procedure called decrypt_inmemory with following parameters:

key IN varchar2, data IN varchar2, cleardata OUT varchar2

I was wondering how I can test execute this procedure from within SQLPlus?

How do I create a variable to receive the OUT parameter? And, how do I display this variable after I test-execute the procedure?

Thanks,
Jim Received on Tue Jun 21 2005 - 09:16:25 CDT