Re: in PL/SQL : String replace on some condiations - i hate IF ELSE

From: baka <mesundara_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jun 2005 03:30:58 -0700

Billy のメッセージ:

> Is this a comlete string evaluation, or dealing with token replacement
> in a string? The pseudo code you posted points to the former...
> ZAP.......some part
> --
> Billy

Thanks for the reply Billy san,
The whole algorithm will look like this
and the example what i have given not= my requirement but to make it simple
i given that eg.,.

here we go

1.There is csv data (Data-ware house kind ...)   ---EXTRACT  PHASE
2.Load that data into raw table using SQL*LOADER -- Bcos FAST
3. Read that table and link break some column,make some column, replace

   some column,get some info from other table.  if not exists put some default value. do some more for each record  ---Transform PHASE
4. Then insert the modified data to new table. --LOAD PHASE

I hope now the algorithm is clear

Thanks for taking this query Received on Tue Jun 14 2005 - 05:30:58 CDT