Re: Oracle and Dotnet

From: Anton Dischner <nomail_at_nospam.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:27:17 +0200

Hi,

thers another point not metioned yet.

The insert rate per second will stay the same even if you have 100 mio rows and more in a table.

I am not talking in theory. I have several of this beasts.

Many other databases will decline in insert rate and even come to a complete failure.

kind regards,

Toni

PS: Next thing to learn is that delete is the most time consuing job. Received on Mon Jun 06 2005 - 06:27:17 CDT