Re: Performance difference issue between two users of the same database

From: <Talk2Vineet_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2005 22:02:16 -0700

Thanks Billy,
Billy i want to include one more thing that i know only a little about the things you described in your previous mail...... CBO....FGAC......, So please explain them in detail.
Even I dont know what is the exact reason of one user being slow and another fast while using the same schema and executing the same query. Please describe in steps, what should i do, to know where the error is and so can give you more detail about it. So it would really helpful for me to move forward. I went for explain plan because my one of friend asked me about it while helping me resolve this.

Looking forward to get a useful reply from your side Received on Wed May 25 2005 - 00:02:16 CDT