Oracle RAC Performance - Two node test provides scaling to 10+nodes?

From: Ian Turner <iturner1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:28:59 +0100

I am being told by my supplier that if my application works okay on a two nodes Oracle RAC database there is no problem scaling up - to over ten nodes. Is that true? Are there no contention issues that will appear as the cluster grows beyond two nodes?

regards

Ian Received on Wed May 18 2005 - 04:28:59 CDT