Re: Oracle RAC Performance - Two node test provides scaling to 10+nodes?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:59:56 +0100

I believe you right to be cynical. 2 node clusters are definitely a special case, power of two clusters are more generally a special case. That said what is wrong with asking them to show you. get an app (or probably a real benchmark) and compare real throughput and performance over 1 to 10 nodes.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA