UTL.FILE

From: Alamelu <crangaa1_at_ccf.org>
Date: 17 May 2005 07:54:48 -0700

I have a file that has patient data. The file contains multiple patients. A patients has multiple records I want to process patient by patient. I know of a way that I can read and write simultaneously. How can I dead and put it in a temp space and process it and then read the remaining. Received on Tue May 17 2005 - 09:54:48 CDT